Author Topic: May 2019 Photo Challenge Voting Booth.  (Read 169 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant of CJ's Harem.
May 2019 Photo Challenge Voting Booth.
« on: May 30, 2019, 03:52:05 AM »
Welcome to the voting booth.  You can pick  three of your favorites from the twelve entries. PM me your votes. Rank doesn't matter. Please note that as mentioned in the rules at the start of the challenge. Multiple entries by any one participant , are combined  as one vote.

Here are your  May 2019 Photo Challenge entries in the order in which they were submitted.

#1    Incred and Myffy In.   Myffy The Flasher.

#2    DocsGirl82 with Larry in.  Would you like me to remove my hat?

#3     TJ Foxx with Tasha and Kalena in. WIFI,Naps,Sushi,more sushi?

#4   Dreamin and Siri in. Generational Leisure Time.

#5   Mike Tango and PoupĂ©e Sans Nom in.  Kickin' and Sleepin'.

#6 Halleheals and Zhen in .  Sushi anyone?

#7 Akira-Fan and Andrew in. Feeling cute.

#8   Begog and Haley in.  Nailing it.

#9   Stephanie Doll in . Yoga

#10   Feguro and Elfi in.  Titties and Chat.

#11   Ceej and Christine  in.   Beach tease.

#12  JunkGuy and Brie in. Bath Time.

Ok folks! Good luck in voting this one , because it looks like another Toughie.... :whistle: :thumb:

If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Nickster

• Resident
Re: May 2019 Photo Challenge Voting Booth.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 12:59:14 AM »
I just want to give a shout out to Smoke, for all the hard work he's put into hosting this photo challenge and he hosted the last one that Kristy and Lana won together. I appreciate all the time he put into this as I'm a complete newb and have no clue on how to set this all up and run it, so thanks Smoke,  you da man  8)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 09:04:40 AM »
Nickster,

By and large, the administrator for that month makes the rules* and posts three topics (the theme page, the voting page, and the winners page). One could post everything in a single topic, but that may be cumbersome. There is a general guide at Monthly Photo Challenge Administration along with suggestions by other members.

The challenge administrator has the option to set start and finish dates, what is allowed (Photoshop or other editing) and number of pictures allowed as entries. Some administrators copy and paste the rules of the previous challenge just to make their job easier.

I generally post a congratulatory PM to the winner when I add their picture to the Monthly Photo Challenge Winners page. If that person or team is a first-time winner, I usually add a link to the administrator's guide.

*    The only hard-and-fast rules are that everything must be in compliance with Our Doll Community forum and gallery rules.

:) :) :)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant of CJ's Harem.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 11:13:38 AM »
I just want to give a shout out to Smoke, for all the hard work he's put into hosting this photo challenge and he hosted the last one that Kristy and Lana won together. I appreciate all the time he put into this as I'm a complete newb and have no clue on how to set this all up and run it, so thanks Smoke,  you da man  8)

No problem Nick. But what makes you think I have a clue about what I'm doing?  ::) I'm just wingin' it.  ;D

If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Nickster

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 04:19:41 AM »
Nickster,

By and large, the administrator for that month makes the rules* and posts three topics (the theme page, the voting page, and the winners page). One could post everything in a single topic, but that may be cumbersome. There is a general guide at Monthly Photo Challenge Administration along with suggestions by other members.

The challenge administrator has the option to set start and finish dates, what is allowed (Photoshop or other editing) and number of pictures allowed as entries. Some administrators copy and paste the rules of the previous challenge just to make their job easier.

I generally post a congratulatory PM to the winner when I add their picture to the Monthly Photo Challenge Winners page. If that person or team is a first-time winner, I usually add a link to the administrator's guide.

*    The only hard-and-fast rules are that everything must be in compliance with Our Doll Community forum and gallery rules.

:) :) :)
Now that's what I like about this forum, everyone is helpful, I had no idea that there was a guidance page that explained all of this, thanks noquiexis  8)

Well Smoke, I must say, you do a great job wingin it  8)