Author Topic: July 2019 Photo Challenge.  (Read 926 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant of CJ's Harem.
July 2019 Photo Challenge.
« on: July 01, 2019, 10:38:13 PM »
Hello again everyone and welcome to the July 2019 Photo Challenge.

I try and do a theme that no one has thought of before,and I don't think this has ever been done.  So at the risk of not receiving  a single entry this month......  :whistle:

The July 2019 Photo Challenge is going to celebrate.

Togetherness....

But Smoke, whatever do you mean by togetherness?.. ::). Togetherness means I'm looking for a picture of members with their dolls.  Yes, this means you. Doing some kind of activity. House hold chores, watching TV, getting a lap dance while watching TV.  ??? cooking, baking, partying at a club, holidays... whatever your creative mind can think of and ODC FORUM AND GALLERY RULES WILL ALLOW.

But Smoke! I wish to remain anonymous!!!!  I respect that. Your face does not need to be visible. You can wear a disguise, a shot with only your back visible. Your face does not need to be in the picture or recognizable , but enough of you needs to be in it that I can tell  organic human from doll.

Please! Do not blur out your face!! OR put some kind of crazy caricature over it with photoshop.  This will make your entry null and void. If you don't want your face in the photo then don't put it in there. This is why it is called a challenge. Are you up for it?

Examples.

Preamble. In no particular order ,but all rules  apply and will be enforced. Unless otherwise noted.

1) Have fun. That's an order.  :police:
2) One photograph per participant only please.
3)All the rules of the ODC Forum and Gallery apply.
4) All photos welcome, new or old. 
5) Vendors spamming this challenge will be dealt with harshly.
6) All rules discussed above in the opening monologue  apply,so please read everything.
7)A title for your entry and your doll or dolls names please.
8)Male doll participation is highly encouraged.
9) Nudity.... ( your doll,not you)  :o    is highly encouraged.  ;D
10 If you think it's a bad Idea for a photo, your probably right.Don't do it.  :scold:
11) Photoshop and faceapp are most definitely welcome.

Alrighty then. . See you in the pictures.  ;D
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Re: July 2019 Photo Challenge.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 08:29:34 AM »
     Together, Feodora and I support a number of charities and fundraisers. Most of these have wearable billboards (clothing, jewelry, accessories) that show our support for their cause.

This Too Shall Pass

Actress Rebecca Mader designed this tee shirt to support the Best Friends Animal Society. See additional comments about this theme here.

:redhead: ;) :redhead:
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 12:11:44 PM »
Well we have our first entry!!!!!! :fireworks: :yipee: :cheers:

Excellent Noq! Always great to see the lovely Feodora and yourself as well!!!

See everyone!! Now that didn't hurt a bit.   ;D  Like I said. If you don't want to be recognizable in the picture, get creative!!!!

Lets see some more!!!!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 02:33:12 PM »
Playing naked X's and O's with Sandy:

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 10:27:33 PM »
I'm sure Incred will grant me permission...  :whistle:

Kitty and Camp...

+1 for having a nekkid Doll.

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 02:28:28 AM »
WOO HOO!!   :yipee: :fireworks: :cheers: :fireworks: :yipee: :cheers:

We are off to a great start here. Two days into the challenge and we have 4 entries already!!! I'm liking it!  :D

So Camp has given me an Idea. I'm bringing  back the rating system.  The more of you that is in the picture the higher the rating up too five.  The rating has nothing to do with the final voting.
So previously in Noqs case with Feodora , Noq gets an automatic 5. 5/5

Incred with Myffy. Well Incred if she's a dirty girl that cooks! I'd say she's definitely a keeper!!  +1 for Myffy's sexy little tushie. + 1 for being a dirty girl, +3 for the full  Incred shot except his back is to the camera.  5/5

Ceej's forearm and hand only +1 and Sandy .   Sandy is NAYKED!!!! +2  and +1 for creativity. and + 1 because Sandy is so darn cute.  5/5

Camp and  Kitty and Kitty is NAYKED! +2 and we have an almost full on Camporamic view +3 . Thats a 5/5.

So far it's all 5 out of 5. How will your pic rate?? Post one and find out.  ;D

Fantastic Plastic

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 01:12:15 PM »
I call this one “The Look”....

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 01:49:56 PM »
Well, well, well!!!!! I have to say that there a lot of good things to say about the look.  :drool:

Lets see...    Nameless girl is  NAYKED!!!! +2 ...creativity +3  FP view  +1 the position and look. .... I love cowgirls ... +5 :drool:....
Oh ,oh.  Sexy cowgirl doesn't have a name... ::). That is a major rule 7 violation... Lets see. -6 for that... This is gonna hurt.... Oh wait!!.. Look at that!!! Add it all up... 5/5!! Wow.. How did that happen??? ;D

Isn't that amazing?    :D Excellent!!! Lets see some more!!!!

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 12:30:46 AM »
Nice theme and amazing entries so far!!! Very creative!

Dreamin

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2019, 11:09:31 PM »
...and now for something completely different...

Here is Siri with Shake, baby, shake.

https://imgflip.com/gif/34ytx1

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 02:12:25 AM »
...and now for something completely different...

Here is Siri with Shake, baby, shake.

https://imgflip.com/gif/34ytx1

Well lets see what we have here...   8)...  Siri shakin' what her mama gave her.. :drool:. Very nice indeed. well that gets an automatic +5 on the creativity scale for sure! Lets see no NAYKED  :(  but shakin boobies have  got to be worth  +2 Dreamin view is a +2...  .. Uh ,oh... What we have here is a gif post... A gif is a series of photo's or frames of video . An animation... That is more then one photo. That is a serious rule 2  violation...  ::).. Gonna have to nail you. -4 for that one... Oh it was going so well too. .. Wait a minuet. That can't be. How does this keep happening.? Well blow me down.  :D Add it all up and we have a 5/5   Well that is just explainable! ;D

Lets see some more!!!! 8)

Hollywu

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2019, 11:39:37 PM »
Here is Sadako Furimoto w/ Hollywu in "Don't Worry Baby..."

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2019, 04:02:37 AM »

<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2019, 02:03:26 PM »
 First of all! Welcome Hollwu! It's always great to see some new entrants in the photo challenge, and a very creative entry at that.  :thumb:

Well what do we have here? First of all, overall creativity  +5. Hollwu view +3 Sadako looks like one happy girl +2.. Beach Boys!!!! COME ON!  Who DOESN'T love the beach Boys? :whistle: +5 "Don't Worry Baby". My fave Beach Boy tune. +5.... No!!... No!!... this can't be.... :o.... I don't think everyone in this picture is having fun.. ::) Hey! You back there on the drums!!! Dennis ? Is it?  Yeah, I'm looking at you pal!... You look like you have a bit of an attitude and just quit playing!! Your not having fun!!  That is a major rule one violation pal!!!. Of all the rules to violate , you had to pick the very first one!!! I'm gonna have to nail you -15 for that one! Oh, the horror!. I'm sorry Hollywu, you can blame Dennis for this.  >:( It was going so well too , the highest...  Wait a sec...  It's a miracle.  :o  Add it all up!, and Look!   5/5 Amazing once again!! :D Unbelievable !!!!!! ;D     :fireworks:

LETS SEE SOME MORE!!!!