Author Topic: Sandy and Nicole's fashion play day  (Read 205 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Sandy and Nicole's fashion play day
« on: August 20, 2019, 06:35:48 PM »
Now that Sandy's sis, Nicole has settled in, Sandy thought it was time for Nicole and her to have a fashion play day!
Nicole doesn't have a whole lot of her own clothes, for now,  :whistle:  but Sandy has plenty and is happy to lend some to her sis :)
They were gracious enough to let me sit in, and take pics  8)

They first came out in their robes...and.....

>Sandy<  "Ready Nicole?"    >Nicole<  "Oooops! My robe is slipping off!"

>Sandy<  "Well then, you better take it off baby!"  >Nicole< "Ummmm….but...."

>Sandy giggles< "Its ok sweetie, how else are we supposed to try out the new clothes?"  >Nicole< "......…..Ohh yeah....  Well you better keep taking YOURS off too!  Man its cooooold in here"    >Sandy< " I know, Ceej says its very hot outside so he likes to keep it cool in here for us.  Personally I think he does it just to keep our nipples hard and pointy."  Nicole giggles.

>Sandy< "Is that better? now my robe is off too.   Alright, lets start of with red!...this should fit you nicely Nicole."  >Nicole<  "Oh that's nice."

>Sandy< "There you go! Top it off with a little tierra and you're all set!"   >Nicole< "This is beautiful!   Are you getting all this Ceej?"

>Sandy< "I think we look good together in red...…………………………………………. Ok time for an outfit change!!"

>Nicole< "Cool! what should we try out next?"   >Sandy< "Oh, I think we should try something a little more tropical."

And so, they gave me a nice little bikini show.

>Sandy< "Hey Ceej, your pretty quiet there, with your camera, How do you like us in our bikinis?"

>Sandy< "Hey Nicole, look behind you! I think Ceej found something his camera likes!"   Nicole giggles.

>Nicole< "Its getting really cold, maybe we should put something warmer on"

Well, that was the end of my picture taking, that's all I had time for, as I had to get ready for work...The girls on the other hand played fashion all day.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

sloopjohnb

• Resident
Re: Sandy and Nicole's fashion play day
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 06:43:19 PM »
Ceej, just wonderful! Looks like it was a great day. It is great to see Sandy and Nicole together! So much fun!
Sloop

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 06:46:47 PM »
Thank-you Sloop!  It was a fun day!  :)

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 07:14:24 PM »
I recognize this little butt.... don't know why !

Nice set of photos Ceej !  :thumb:

Halleheals

• Sr. Resident
  • In Full blown doll dementia
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 09:12:50 PM »
Fantastic Ceej! Great outfits! Great pictures! Beautiful ladies!  :drool:  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 01:07:33 AM »
Ceej,

Sandy and Nicole are looking ve-ry nice! Nicole's doll stand looks great, too. Nice work! Your doll wardrobe is going to need a warehouse, and your credit card is going to need an iron lung! Nice set!  :thumb:

:-* :) :-*
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Humble Servant of CJ's Harem.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 08:54:34 AM »
Cute photo shoot Ceej !  :) 8)
If the Ladies don't find you handsome.  .. Get a doll.

Docsgirl82

• New Resident
  • Keep it Groovy!
    • Hippie Doll Lover Blog
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2019, 09:35:25 AM »
I love, love, LOVE this photo shoot, Ceej!  Their outfits are absolutely stunning and of course I love a good tiara!  The red dress on Sandy and the bikini's on both girls really do it for me and of course their 'robes' are cute as well!  I love the thought and creativity that go into your photos.  Thank you for sharing with us!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 11:33:46 AM »
Thanks lots everyone!  :D :D :D     It might be for some, but I was hoping this wasn't too cutesy, at least for most. That's just how I see them.

It's definitely more work doing a set with two, but there's more potential in story telling, even if its a simple one.

Sandy's red dress is one of her very first dresses. It's oversized, but done so on purpose, as the ripples and folds smoothed right out flat on ones her size. This one seemed to flow nicer.
And the girls definitely like to wear their tiaras once in a while.   

At first I wasn't going to make a second stand, figuring I do have a few ceiling hooks here and there, but I quickly re-learned that the stands are much more versatile.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2019, 11:49:01 AM »
Great pictures ceej!! And a wonderfully sexy fashion story..  I just love seeing them both together..  Also Nicole's new stand looks amazing there my friend..
To bad it's outrageously expensive to run the AC here..  I'd just love to keep it cooler in the house and reap the benefits  of getting my girls nipples hard and erect!  :evil:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2019, 02:21:17 PM »
Hey Thanks Nova!   It's really nice having them interact together :D

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2019, 04:02:39 PM »
Oh my god ...first it was Sandy spam (and very nice too) now its Sandy and Nicole spam ...oh the horror of it.... :laugh: :laugh:

Great to see you having fun with the new gal and thank goodness Sandy is OK with her.
Could of been serious cat fights otherwise!
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

setrack

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2019, 04:17:32 PM »
nice fashion show Ceej , my two would have loved it - but they are on vacation downstairs at the moment and I must say the bedroom is empty without them  ;D

ST   

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2019, 04:28:14 PM »
Thanks guys!  :)   

And there's more horror to come!   :P :P :P
I think it helps things a lot Ray that Nicole is Sandy's sister.  :)

Hopefully your girls' vacation won't be much longer Setrack.