Author Topic: February 2020 photo challenge  (Read 499 times)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Re: February 2020 photo challenge
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2020, 02:16:25 AM »
The end of the month is drawing closer and closer. And we already have a lot of great entries.. But there is still plenty of
time for more... 

I will be leaving this challenge open until late afternoon on the 25th.....The voting booth will be opening up shorty after.

So common folks, Lets get some more photos in!
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Alottahope

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2020, 05:03:19 PM »
Figured Tracy and Roxxanne would want you all to see what they like to do. Not an entry since I won't get votes anyway! :laugh:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 10:58:55 AM »
Now that's a pic that has penetration entry potential.  Great spam shot there Alottahope!  :thumb:

There's just over 24 hours remaining. But there's still time to get those last minute entries in...  The
deadline for this photo challenge will be at 6 pm tomorrow afternoon PST..... The voting booth will open
shorty after.  So "cum" on and lets get some more photos entered!  ^-^

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2020, 09:01:45 PM »
That's a wrap!!! Enrollment for this months photo challenge has concluded.. Thanks to all the participants for making this another
successful challenge.. All of the entries are outstanding and first place worthy in my book.. But who even reads my book anyways!  :whistle:

It's now up to the community... Best of luck everyone!  Please stay tuned for the voting Booth.. Should be up real soon.. 
In the mean time, enjoy this free video of the best 3 hours of elevator music!  :laugh:

https://youtu.be/xNjyG8S4_kI