Author Topic: Three Faces of Jesse  (Read 2768 times)

phantom_texan

• New Resident
Three Faces of Jesse
« on: November 29, 2009, 12:03:58 AM »
OK, I'll break it in.  The other night, I was taking pictures of Jesse, and I love her as a blonde. But I wanted to see how much she looked like Vanessa and Zara, so I wooped out her back wig.  All the sudden, I had two shoots for the price of won.  When posting, Incrediwagon posted a picture of his Christmas present last year, and challenged me on a picture of Jesse as a red head.  You guessed it, out came the red wig.What I have noticed is that Jesse looks completely different deoending on the wig...

But regardless, she has the same sweet little ass!

O am working on feeting the rest of the red head pictures finished and will up load them later.

Hope you enjoy.

Phantom

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Three Faces of Jesse
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 06:11:37 AM »
 That is one great thing about dolls, a different wig, clothes and you have a whole new dollie ;D

BTW, LOVE the red-head shot, Phantom :)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Three Faces of Jesse
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 06:26:10 AM »
Mmmm  ;D   she does have a sweet little bum! Its amazing how the hair as well as makup can make  such a big difference to the look of your doll! Nice pix of such a pretty doll!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.