Author Topic: The "Sixty Days of KingTut's Sinthetics" Project  (Read 160651 times)

life-is-plastic

• Resident
Re: The "Sixty Days of KingTut's Sinthetics" Project
« Reply #420 on: August 06, 2012, 08:17:51 PM »
some achievement Tut !! ... now catch up on them zzzzzzzs  ;)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #421 on: August 06, 2012, 08:58:30 PM »
KingTut and the Pyramid crew,

Thank you for a very entertaining run! These photographs show the diversity of the doll hobby. You have managed to transform what is essentially "still life" into living stories. I am sure that your work has inspired others to dust off their photography skills. You have offered ideas for the rest of us to interpret. Bravo!

8) :) 8) :-* 8)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #422 on: August 06, 2012, 09:05:53 PM »
Congrats TuT and thanks for all the hard work you put in the 60 days. I have and I know others on here have enjoyed the last 60 days. Thanks.                              GG
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

Meschler

• Resident
« Reply #424 on: August 06, 2012, 11:32:52 PM »
Thank you for all your efforts KT  ;D Your photosets was / are awesome.

I will realy miss them. I logged in every morning in anticipation and curiosity with what you will surprise us next.

I will realy miss your daily shots  :(

But take your time and recharge your batterys. I am sure you will surprise us again with new projects after your rest....

Best wishes and thank you again,
Meschler
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
- Hope dies last -

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #425 on: August 06, 2012, 11:33:04 PM »
Thank you for such great efforts in this project Tut. You did a great job and brought so much life and entertainment to the hobby. We know everyone appreciates it.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #426 on: August 07, 2012, 03:10:58 AM »
At last its over, I wont have to log into this thread every day now thank goodness.  :D

Just got to sit tight and wait for the next 60 day marathon . how can you resist it???

Very well done your Majesty, King Tutt and all the girls , its been fab meeting them all, hearing there little and large tales.

It will seem very quite here now though, I am sure you have more adventures planned for the girls, you have a lot of fans to please now.

Well done King Tutt.

8) 8) 8)
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #427 on: August 07, 2012, 07:18:15 AM »
Thanks for all the great shots, Tut. This is one of the great achievements in ODC history, dare I say a... wonder?   :laugh:

Hopefully, now that this is concluded, you can take some time to just kick back and relax with the girls.

But who can say? With so many muses lounging around the pyramid, inspiration may strike quicker than you think.  ;)

Thanks again for all the great photos.

Koen

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
  • Designer and manufacturer of ScoonimDolls
« Reply #428 on: August 07, 2012, 07:30:18 AM »
A truly remarkable achievement! My greatest respect to you, Tut. Fantastic pics and you are definitely gifted with words.

Between the lines you have made a statement in your project that the fun of playing with (love-)dolls goes far beyond having sex with them.  I think your project is in this respect of great importance to the general acceptance of our society of men having or being interested in erotic dolls.

You mentioned putting a link to UKLDF but I noticed that there was no link to TDF, which because of its size is of more importance when it comes to increasing the acceptance of men having dolls. Therefore I hope sincerely that TDF -staff will invite you to make a link to your fantastic project because it is an fantastic boost for the legitimacy of men playing with (love-)dolls.

I think it is in everyone’s interest that your project gets more publicity.

Enjoy your well deserved rest!

Koen
ScoonimDolls Animated
Scoonimdolls - Bolides in the class of 12" dolls

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #429 on: August 07, 2012, 07:34:53 AM »
This has been a truely wonderfull series of photo shoots...I really enjoyed waking up to your daily photo stories.
Your story telling combined with your quality of phtography can't be beat.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #430 on: August 07, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »
Congratulations Tut!

Included in your "60 Days" has been some of the best doll pictures I've ever seen.  I like the storytelling aspect too.  Thanks for the parts of it that were informative about how all the different parts of Sinthetics bodies look and how they can be posed.  Time to kick back, chill, and play some games!   8)

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #431 on: August 07, 2012, 12:53:23 PM »
An incredible effort on the part of the KT!!!! we all have reaped the benefits of your hard work over the last 60 days! Your skill for photography and understanding of 'life posing' has served to complement the beauty of your girls perfectly! CONGRATULATIONS!  :D

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #432 on: August 07, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »
Congratulation Ô roi TUT !  :)

These 60 days have been a continuing pleasure and a delicious adventure for us to follow. Your concept and challenge was as crazy as original !

Firstly I enjoyed the incredible dolls and beauties coming from Sinthetics...Ashleigh and Sinthia were clearly a new step in terms of realism and quality. The mark of a perfectionist.

Then I adored the picture quality: You have indeed the talent and knowledge to make interesting pictures. It was great to see your dolls in details and to see what a silicon doll can do in terms of range of motion.

Your house, a clean and well decorated mansion, was an extraordinary and magnificient setting for these 60 days, it really played a role in this wonderful adventure.

The arrival of Miranda and bailey was unexpected but a real plus ! It was great to see these new ladies telling their stories. It was like watching a very interesting movie ! The stories were funny and interesting as well.

And I don't forget your witty and cute teddybabes and the sweet cats who are ADORABLE !

Thanks for all. I'm eager to see more of these beautiful dolls and all

Houra to the king !

KingTut

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #433 on: August 07, 2012, 01:58:21 PM »
Thanks to everyone for your very kind responses.  This has been a very personal effort and challenge with a very public face.  The public aspect helped make me accountable for seeing it through.  So in a very real way, you all have been a part of this.  Your encouragement, comments and criticisms have contributed to the work that is here and to my ability to see it through to the end.  There's more to it, and I'll talk about that tonight in an epilogue to the series.

There are a few things I need to respond to...

wow 60 days over allready, well done tut it has been fun! (for me at least, a stress for you i'm guessing)
It has been fun for me -- and stressful.  But no one in their right mind takes on a commitment of this enormity with sixty daily deadlines in their "spare time" and expects it to be stress-free.  The last thirty days were more stressful because I couldn't maintain a backlog of material as I had during the first thirty.  But it's all been worth it.  And I have  a lot of pix that I can be proud of to show for it.

Truely an epic achievement! Not to be matched any time soon!

Your hard work and artistry has given the members of this forum a reason to log in with anticipation for two months straight. No one else has tried so hard to be the life of the party.

This was an unexpected side-effect that first got voiced over at the UK forum -- the fact that people were running to the forums each morning as part of their daily routine, specifically to see what was going on with "Sixty Days..."  It was a very pleasant surprise and was also rather sobering -- I had an audience who was committed in their own way to this project.

And "Life of the Party"?  :)  Yeah, I guess that's kind of how it was.  I don't know that I was trying for that, but I did realize that some social responsibility came with what I was doing.  So attending chat as often as I could became a must.  Chat is never a chore, but it did have the overtones of obligation.

I think it's important to note that there are folks who work just as hard around here to keep things running smoothly and who've been at it a lot longer than sixty days.  Until very recently, I know Z-Dr, for example, has been ever-vigilant to keep this place as spam free as possilbe.  (Take a look here: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?action=stats  Z has recorded over a HALF-YEAR of man hours over the past three years keeping things running smoothly.)

Congrats TuT and thanks for all the work you put in the last 60 days. I have and I know others on here have enjoyed the last 60 days. Thanks.                              GG
Hey, GG... I think I owe you a return PM...

It will seem very quite here now though, I am sure you have more adventures planned for the girls, you have a lot of fans to please now.
The girls will be making their appearances, just not with daily regularity!  There are a few different story lines either started or continued during "Sixty Days..." that will be expanded in the coming months.

Between the lines you have made a statement in your project that the fun of playing with (love-)dolls goes far beyond having sex with them.  I think your project is in this respect of great importance to the general acceptance of our society of men having or being interested in erotic dolls.
Thanks, Koen.  That was one of my goals.  My girls are photo mannequins / household decorations.  (Heck, the Teddy-Babes are infibulated!)  They are mutable art objects whose images, I believe, need to be shared to be fully enjoyed.

You mentioned putting a link to UKLDF but I noticed that there was no link to TDF, which because of its size is of more importance when it comes to increasing the acceptance of men having dolls. Therefore I hope sincerely that TDF -staff will invite you to make a link to your fantastic project because it is an fantastic boost for the legitimacy of men playing with (love-)dolls.

I think it is in everyone’s interest that your project gets more publicity.
Most people aren't aware of it, and I'm going to keep this information quite brief, but I did start a thread over at TDF in their Eye Candy section (the equivalent of ODC's Art Gallery) that met every requirement of TDF Rule 7d right after Day 2 was posted.  The post was quarantined within minutes and was later removed.  It turns out that even showing a photo of a Sinthetics doll in public (non-member) areas of the site is not allowed.  And linking to ODC to display that doll is anathema.  (Something that UKLDF took in stride -- even welcomed.)  I was informed that both Sinthetics and ODC are "sworn enemies" of TDF, if you can believe that nonsense.  And yes those quote marks are there for a reason -- it's the exact wording I received twice within a single piece of mail.  I was told that I could post censored versions of "Sixty Days..." at TDF in the members-only areas, but would be required to re-post everything there and that all photos would have to be sourced from TDF galleries.

Those are not conditions I was willing to accept.  I was already spending 5 hours or more a day presenting this to audiences that appreciated the work -- I had no desire to spend another 1 or more hours each day working in a Gulag where any and every post is subject to censorship and removal.  (Many of the posts in Sixty Days, starting with Day 6, potentially violate TDF policies.)  So TDF's membership and non-member readership has missed out on an arguably newsworthy -- if not historic -- thread because of the whims of the site's owners.

Time to kick back, chill, and play some games!   8)
I've got "Lollipop Chainsaw" sitting in the tray of my Xbox in anticipation. :)

Your house, a clean and well decorated mansion, was an extraordinary and magnificient setting for these 60 days, it really played a role in this wonderful adventure.
Merci, mon bon ami!  I'd not considered it before, but "The Pyramid" is as much a character in the "Sixty Days..." saga as anyone else.  Thank you for your unique and insightful observations.

roustabout

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #434 on: August 07, 2012, 05:39:12 PM »
Congratulations KingTut, You are defiantly king of the epic photo shoot.

Great job!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  :P :P :P
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Stacy is a Realdoll body 7 face 2.