Author Topic: The "Sixty Days of KingTut's Sinthetics" Project  (Read 158506 times)

Jesse1965

• Sr. Resident
Re: The "Sixty Days of KingTut's Sinthetics" Project
« Reply #435 on: August 08, 2012, 01:55:04 AM »
Congratulations on making it interesting for the full 60 days, KingTut!  After witnessing your awesome photographic testimonial, anyone can see that Sinthetics makes the best doll on the market, hands down!  Thanks for reaffirming my decision to wait 'patiently' on the waiting list for my chance to be 'Rewarded -- a Thousand-fold.'

I mentioned earlier that I bought a RealDoll in 1998.  I was a member of the Realdoll Owners And Lovers forum.  Back in the days before quality digital cameras, the only way I could get pictures into the gallery (covertly, anyway) was to copy a still from videotape.  My doll was the first one named 'Heather' and I called her 'Venus' when she wore the red wig.  I can't find anything but the 'Doll Matrix' with a single picture of 'Heather' from username 'Unknown'.  Do you have any idea where else the pictures may be?  From what I was able to find out so far, the forum was removed from the original server after Dr. Goldfoot lost interest.

Again, you have inspired me to get some quality pics once my doll arrives.  I decided right from the start that I wanted multiple heads, but I don't know if I'll have the drive to do an interactive photo set with dialogue and such...  Would love to have an Ashleigh look-alike, by the way.  She's my favorite of your collection!
You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead.

Piskull

• Resident
  • Mask Wearing Creep
    • Piskull on Facebook
« Reply #436 on: August 16, 2012, 04:20:52 PM »
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P  :P :P :P
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here, here! Sixty happy badges are indeed in order.

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2012, 03:29:41 PM »

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #438 on: August 26, 2012, 05:19:03 PM »
hope you survived your 60 days ordeal Tut ... everything settled in nicely ??

belshanar

• Retired Diplomat
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #439 on: October 13, 2012, 09:40:36 PM »
Hey KT! Where you at?! Though I'm not calling for more pictures unless you want to, we're all wondering where you snuck off to.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Freja (Willow head); Yuki (Kimiko head); Alicia head.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #440 on: October 13, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »
KingTut,

belshanar hit the nail on the head! The old place just is not the same without you! Stop in once in a while so we can all get our 'Pyramid fix', even if you do not have any new pictures!

"Come back, Auntie Em! Come back!" -from The Wizard of Oz
     (It is October, and I just had to wrtite that!  ;D )

:) :) :)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #441 on: October 14, 2012, 04:31:52 AM »
I know I'm late, KT  ::)

I had your report somewhat lost sight. Especially the end of your marathon.
Of course also due to the arrival of my own Sinthetics.

In short:
only now since I self own such a beauty - and have worked for the first photos - I realized what you have done here.
I do not understand all the lyrics and do not have time to translate everything. But your beautiful pictures say enough.

An incredible performance from you. You have my highest respect!   :)
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2012, 07:46:25 AM »
We miss having you around.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

KingTut

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #443 on: November 08, 2012, 06:39:19 PM »
Hey all!  I'm still alive (barely) and kicking.  The girls are all doing wonderful, though lately Bailey and Sinthia are complaining that they don't get as much out-of-the-closet time as Ash and Miranda.

I haven't done any photos of the gals since the last set that was posted here -- not even for Halloween, as I'd intended.  :(  Work has become very demanding and I'm also finishing up the research for my photo-novel.  So it hasn't been boring here at the Pyramid - quite the opposite.

I do plan on doing some Christmas photos after Thanksgiving, and I do have plans to continue the thread of Miranda and Bailey's escape, so there are photos coming -- just not every day for some ridiculous period of time. 

On the novel front, I want to let everyone know that I'm currently working with Koen to get a Scoonim Doll to play one of the lead roles in the novel.  The expressiveness of the Scoonims is incredible and will go a long way for what I want to do.  I'll share some photos of her when she gets here as well.

Jesse1965

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #445 on: November 09, 2012, 01:46:57 AM »
Good to know everything is OK at the Pyramid.  We've been waiting for your return and hoping that the girls will make another appearance.   ;D
You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead.

Z-Dr

• City Engineer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #446 on: November 09, 2012, 05:01:20 PM »

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #447 on: November 09, 2012, 05:13:45 PM »
TUT
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #448 on: November 09, 2012, 05:19:53 PM »
Great to see you KT!!  :D
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #449 on: November 10, 2012, 08:32:48 AM »
plans sound interesting ... keep us posted KT !!