Author Topic: The "Sixty Days of KingTut's Sinthetics" Project  (Read 160712 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
Re: The "Sixty Days of KingTut's Sinthetics" Project
« Reply #450 on: November 10, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »
I thought I heard the loud creaks of hinges from your sarcophagus, KingTut arises after a refreshing rest :)

Good to see you around , but wheres the girls ?
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................

roustabout

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #451 on: November 11, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
I glad to hear from you. We thought those girls were never going to let you come up for air.

I look forward to hearing more about your photo-novel, and of course see the girls again. 
Stacy is a Realdoll body 7 face 2.

blasters714

• Resident
  • DOGS RULE!!
« Reply #452 on: November 11, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »
Tastefully done.I like it when photos are seductive without always revealing too much.
Tut, I want to know how you got the standing photos.Did you use a stand and then digitally remove it?
Dolls are people too!

KingTut

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #453 on: November 20, 2012, 12:04:29 AM »
Tastefully done.I like it when photos are seductive without always revealing too much.
Tut, I want to know how you got the standing photos.Did you use a stand and then digitally remove it?
Thanks, Blasters.

With the exception of some of Snuggle's pix, I did not digitally remove stands from any of the photos in the "Sixty Days..." series.  And in many of the photos the stand is in plain view, though you might not notice it at first!  Day 2 has a few obvious stands showing and if you look closely, you'll find stands peeking out throughout the series.

For the most part, any standing shot involved a stand and I made creative use of angles to hide the stand behind the doll.  This is why you almost never see feet in my standing photos -- it breaks the illusion to see the base of the stand and there was no time with my insane shooting/posting schedule to remove stand bases using PhotoShop.

For shots where the doll is seated, they are doing that on their own.  It takes some careful posing, balance, and a lot of patience, but you can get some great sitting postures out of these dolls without any aids at all.  I think my favorite sitting shots are those of Sinthia sitting on the edge of the bed in her blue nightgown at the beginning of the "Captain Sinnamon Bunz" saga.  She's almost standing in those photos and I was able to get a number of poses out of her from all sorts of angles because she was doing it on her own.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #454 on: April 08, 2013, 09:48:00 AM »
I still love looking at te photos in this thread!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #455 on: April 08, 2013, 04:43:39 PM »
Tuttster still lurks around...

I wonder if we can get him to chime in.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

KingTut

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #456 on: April 08, 2013, 06:21:16 PM »
I still love looking at te photos in this thread!

Thanks, Fuzzy!  It wasn't the most professional job considering the timetable, but overall, I'm extremely happy with how the whole series turned out.  And it didn't hurt having amazing models to work with.

Tuttster still lurks around...

I wonder if we can get him to chime in.

I just gotta laugh.  It's been over a month since my last logon -- and I see this thread at the top of the Art Gallery.  What a pleasant surprise!

I haven't had much time for doll photography.  The girls (all six of them -- Ashleigh, Sindy, Miranda, Bailey, Rose & Jasmine) are getting pretty grouchy about it, too.  Work has been more demanding and I have to devote a fair amount of my "free time" to researching my photo/graphic novel.  (Heck, my Christmas tree almost made it into April this year -- almost.)

Speaking of the novel, Koen is doing amazing things with Calernae, my new Scoonim that is currently in production.  I saw pix this morning of her (that I can't share, sorry.)  She's fully cast and everything is working correctly.  She still needs to be blushed and she's currently bald.  But she's looking amazing.  She's like a miniature Sinthetics 2D, only a bit stronger in the biceps.  She looks a lot like Stellai, but she's not a duplicate.  She'll be a classic Celtic redhead and I can't wait to meet her -- and introduce her to you all.

I'm sure Koen will be posting pix of her soon before sending her my way.  Calernae is set to be the narrative and primary character in the novel -- and her expressive face will be a big part of it.  Her face is fully poseable -- even more expressive than Stellai -- and she has poseable breasts!  I also opted for fully poseable wrists (they can go side-to-side as well as up/down) and poseable big toes.  As you might expect, she's a light-skinned redhead with green eyes.  (Hey, I know what I like.)

I'm rather excited about her -- and I think Ashleigh is a bit jealous, which, of course, she shouldn't be.  But I think I said out loud once that she'll be "something of a miniature Ashleigh" and my green-eyed girl turned into a bit of a green-eyed monster.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Lone Star living
« Reply #458 on: April 08, 2013, 08:12:55 PM »
Great to see you back, King!

I know how it is with work getting in the way of really important stuff. >:(

You don't have to bring pics every time that you come here, just stop on in!

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #459 on: April 08, 2013, 09:12:50 PM »
Good to see you back :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #460 on: April 08, 2013, 10:11:05 PM »
     "The Return of the King(Tut)". Good to see that you have come back into the light. We missed you!

:) :) :)
"Home isn't a place. It's the people in it. And they will always be with you!"
Andrew J. West as Henry Mills

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
See my gallery for their pictures.

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #461 on: April 08, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »
All hail to the King!

Jesse1965

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #462 on: April 09, 2013, 03:24:38 AM »
Somehow I knew that bumping that thread (or opening the sarcophagus) would be a good thing.  I hope the newcomers will migrate to view the awesomeness as well.
You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #463 on: April 09, 2013, 06:31:08 AM »
TUT I can't wait for more pics, i hope you get time sometime soon. Your Scoonim sounds like she will be so much fun to take pics of, maybe you can do a set with your Ashleigh and your Scoonim (Maybe you can create something like an Ashleigh and Mini-Ashleigh set)
I also can't wait to finally get my 2D... so looking forward to her!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #464 on: April 09, 2013, 08:06:59 AM »
Sounds like a resounding rattle of the sarcophagus has woken you up !
Thought you had disappeared like so many others who come here and then go, never to be heard from again.
(well except when they want to sell their dolls on )

So now its Scoomins being added to your doll collection, shall look forward to her introduction here. :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................