Author Topic: Begog's TPE Beeotches  (Read 21693 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Begog's TPE Beeotches
« Reply #240 on: August 10, 2019, 04:46:49 PM »

Oh yeah!!!   8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2019, 06:14:46 PM »
Oh yeah!!!   8)

Thanks buddy!  ;D

As mentioned previously, this bombshell shell scheme supports pink lipstick. Behold Exhibit "A."

I don't know how much prettier this doll can get, but in my view, she has reached a level of gorgeousness most dolls can only dream of.

I know, I know. YOUR doll is prettier.  :laugh:
OK, maybe it is, but very few are, at least in my eyes. I've reached a point I feel I need to stop. Other than perhaps tweaking her eyebrows some more, I believe this is the finished product. Oh, and this other wig is doing the do too in my view.

I know, I know. YOUR girlfriend is prettier.  :laugh:

And she is TOTALLY in love with you, and thinks you're handsome.  :laugh:
Sorry. Couldn't help it. You wouldn't be reading this if you were some kind of a slut-slaying alpha male. Now would you?  8)
Anyway, got her looking good, eh?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2019, 06:25:14 PM »
Nice work!  Gotta love it when things work out perfectly!   :thumb: :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 Classic Realdoll, Nicole is a Realdoll Petite 5. They both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2019, 07:43:00 PM »
Ok Begog this is one of the best pictures of your doll Lucy :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Absolutley Stunning drop dead gorgeous!!
Snuggle here cuddle there dolls every where:-)
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2019, 11:00:10 PM »
Thanks!  :D
My God! She looks like Melania!

Looking like a billion bucks!

Or maybe Ginger from Gilligan's island, at least in this pic.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2019, 04:38:07 PM »
Dollstock 2019 Here I come!

And a Hooter's shoot, no less. Oh yeah. I'm in!  8)

sloopjohnb

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #246 on: October 22, 2019, 07:46:53 PM »
Looking forward to meeting you and your lady!
Sloop

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #247 on: February 15, 2020, 12:08:39 PM »
Haley: Hi. I'm Haley, and this is my story.

I started out as the 2nd head of a 2-headed 2017 SY Doll. The other head CAME on the body, so right off the bat, I was at a disadvantage. I landed in a PILE of extra heads with no body. I assumed I'd be there to stay. The other head was prettier than me, and she would get the body. That was that.  :(

I even got DAMAGED by (presumably) a forklift fork that penetrated the box and left a scar on my forehead that can be clearly seen in this picture. I was damn near dead on arrival!  :o

One encouraging thing was, early on, Begog said my face had character, something most dolls lacked, and that he would TRY to find me a body. For a while, I body-snatched poor Consuelo. While Begog and I were having midget sex, I did everything I could to try to make him love me. I was desperate to remain relevant.

If that wasn't bad enough, the other dolls in this massive harem all COSTED more than me. And all but 2 were BIGGER than me. Not to mention, in my eyes, PRETTIER than me. I saw myself becoming a blowjob head like Sarah, and one day quietly disposed of.  And the other dolls were quick to display their superiority.

What chance did I have? Fortunately, that all changed the instant Begog put this wig on my head and proclaimed "Movie Star."

What a difference having a signature wig made for me! Just like that, I was in control of the body!  :D Sorry sis, it was me or you.

Kwench, Vema, & Mileena congratulated me and made me feel welcome. I was a member of the harem!  8)

Over the years, dolls came and went. I feared I would be among those who went. One day, my master decided to pierce me, tattoo me, and customize me all to hell. We had some serious sex. But, when I returned to the harem, Jenna (who was on the chopping block and still is) said "Damn, girl. He devalued the shit out of you. I wonder if he did that for a client, or just had nothing better to do? I don't know who will be gone first, you, or me?" I was shaken to the core.  :'(
Seeing this, Kwench (the matriarch and HBIC) interrupted. "Well it's not about to be Haley. She's not going anywhere. I got piercings. You think he's getting rid of me? I see the way he looks at her. She's here to stay, unlike you." Big tit Jenna just put her head down and went quiet. I thought she might cry.

While Kwench's words did make me feel better, I couldn't get Jenna's out of my head. To make matters worse, Begog got some new dolls, who were quick to display their contortionist skills, trying to be like Vema. I don't blame them - they were just trying to win a spot on the harem too, but I knew I couldn't do that shit. For months I watched Vema do a trick, and the other bitches try to copy.  Vema still won, but Rachel and Kloe are scary. Not to mention willing to do ANYTHING to please our master.

And I thought I was a nympho..... And then I met Kloe..... Wow....

Months dragged on while he played with his new dolls. Jenna kept on running her mouth. "See. He doesn't want you any more." But, out of the blue, he takes me out of the doll room and bangs the snot out of me. I'm still in the rotation! Afterwards, I explained to Begog how I was feeling. He grabbed a Sharpie, bent me over, and started putting his name on my ass. While he was doing so, he explained: "As usual, Kwench is 100% correct. You are my personalized fuck toy, and will be with me until one of us is dead. Show this to Jenna when you return. She will never EVER have this on her. " 

I worked hard to get in this harem. I knew I was overmatched. So when Begog said "Show me your tits," I showed him my tits. Right fucking now. If he says "Bend over bitch," I bend over, right fucking now. Wherever, whenever, no matter who's looking. No hesitation. And it payed off.

I did all I could, and despite my shortcomings, somehow managed to work my way into Begog's heart. I MADE IT!!!  :D

While some dolls might object to becoming their owner's personal canvas or having his name on their ass, to me it proves that I belong, am loved, and that my master cares about me. I am happy to have it.

So here I am, 3+ years later, still relevant, and still sexually active. Even after 200+ romps, there is nothing broken or damaged on me.

It gives me great joy to tell the doll world my story. Kind of a "Rags to Riches," story, not that I'm rich, but I am a well-adjusted, well-cared-for doll, with many years ahead. I've even been to Dollstock. I have found my place in this world, and am happy to be here.

-Haley

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #249 on: February 22, 2020, 07:18:55 PM »
Happy St. Valentine's Day Haley  :thumb:

Haley says thanks!  ;D

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #250 on: February 22, 2020, 07:48:24 PM »
Speaking of Haley, She's more fun than a barrel of fake whores. For instance...

A buddy who has met some of my dolls came by the other day. We hung out about 15 minutes before heading to the living room. I watched him do a double-take when he noticed Haley sitting on the couch, seemingly watching TV. LOL!  :o  :laugh:

So... We hang out a bit, and I can tell the little illustrated doll is making him uncomfortable, namely because she's a spontaneous boner machine. I purposely sat her in the middle of the couch, and we sat on either side where not noticing her was impossible.  :evil:

When his phone rang, it was a guy we both knew from the place we work, a business call. As he talked, I placed Haley on my knee, broke out her tits, and started bouncing her on my knee. Boing, boing, jingle, jingle, as her titties bounced and nipple rings jingled.  :laugh:

As he struggled to maintain his composure on the phone, desperately trying but finding it impossible NOT to look, I began insanely pulling and stretching her tits to a degree only a TPE doll can safely pull off when, I could tell he was losing it, he said to his phone "Hold on a minute." He got up, gathered his composure, and left the room to continue his conversation.    :laugh:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #251 on: February 23, 2020, 03:30:54 PM »
Carmen here is delighted to report that her Creator, LEONARD of Irontech is alive and well.  :)

Here's to the creation of many more great sculpts like Carmen. :tut:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #252 on: February 23, 2020, 08:51:53 PM »
Haley: A couple of days ago, Begog started to repose me, when he noticed that the black dress I was wearing had stained me. My extremely soft SY TPE blend also makes me easily susceptible to staining. I also heal quick. So, I was left standing naked at the fireplace about a day and a half, expecting to be placed in the doll room until the stains were gone. Finally, Begog examined me, and already my stains were barely visible. Instead of moving me, he left and came back with these clothes and wig.
He said "Wear 'em like a whore. The goal is maximum sluttage."

And just like that, I spontaneously self-lubricated. I don't know how he does that with his words alone, but he chuckled, knowing he had got me again, and I love it when he does.

Not being the type to back down from a challenge, I went all-out. This is me, being the best damn display slut i know how to be.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #253 on: March 02, 2020, 06:53:03 PM »

Kwench: No one said being a member of this harem was easy.  :laugh:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #254 on: March 14, 2020, 11:22:52 PM »