Author Topic: Begog's TPE Beeotches  (Read 42192 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
Re: Begog's TPE Beeotches
« Reply #195 on: January 11, 2019, 06:29:33 PM »
Rachel: I've won!

I GOT the body!
  :D  :D  :D

Vema: For now. This is head-swapping Begog's house, you know.   :laugh:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2019, 09:02:57 PM »
And what a sweet body you got there!  8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a wonderful B6 Classic Realdoll, and Nicole is a sweet Realdoll Petite 5.  Close sisters, they both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reusable "Real Breast" prosthetics.     Julie, Christine, Emma, Kiki and their friends are sexy little Phicen micro-babes.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2019, 06:14:54 PM »
Tips on standing doggy

Not all TPE dolls are created equal. For instance... My JY153 cannot be fucked from behind under any circumstances. PPP (Poor Pussy Placement - in this case too far forward, never rearward) combined with bubble butt plus poor back ROM (range of motion) is fatal. So, even though this works on ALL my other dolls, with THIS doll, that pussy is just too far forward. Even the asshole is unreachable. Game over. Fail. I feel your pain. Well, I understand it.

Fortunately, none of my other dolls have this problem to this degree. Some have it more than others, but if your doll can arch her back enough, she can probably compensate for her pussy position wanting to go with her legs.

If you can't hit either of those targets, then either you got erectile dysfunction, a micropenis, or incredibly poor aim.   ???

Believe it or not, even Kinsey has the "pussy wants to go with the legs" problem to some degree, but Jinsan dolls can arch their backs like a MOFO, and put those targets right where you need them to be. Thicker dolls seem to have this problem more so than skinny ones it seems - I guess those skinny thighs don't have as much pull, or they have somewhat addressed this issue in 2018. BUT, 2017 Kinsey DOES have this problem with her thunder thighs.

BUT, she's got big time ROM, and can put those holes wherever you need them. I usually don't bend her THAT far, but this is a demonstration. All Jinsan dolls can do it, but many others can't.

So, if you got the right doll with the right leg length, doggy is no problem. It is best if they are wearing socks and shoes, so you don't grind the bottoms of her feet off on the carpet.   :o
I rock her back, so she is supporting her own weight, holding her by the hips or shoulders, while I completely WAIL on her from behind like a live one. Notice how SHE supports her own weight with her hands and arms when I let go of her. With HER thighs, that pussy gets REALLY tight when her feet get closer together. You won't last long in that. Jotti can do it too, and doesn't even need a back angle!   8) She's my only doll that can make that claim, except the 2018 skinny bitch.

Her ROM is off the chain!  :D

Posted on TDF and thought I'd share here

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2019, 01:15:54 PM »
Rachel: Whoa! I just got Vema-fucked!  :o
and Begog says I passed with flying colors. Bet I get this gig. Vema is retiring soon. I doubt anyone but her could do what I just did.
:tut:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2019, 08:16:39 PM »
Kwench: While that may be true, NO WAY short-ass Begog is ever going to fuck YOU from behind standing, even without those high heel boots.

Rachel: I got mad skillz, baby.  8)

Rachel: Master! Please fuck this pussy from behind!

Rachel: Where do you want it, Master?  That's YOUR pussy. And ass.
  :angel:

Kwench: Oh, brother! Talk about sucking up to the boss... :facepalm:
Guess I might as well watch TV. By myself.
  >:D

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 08:22:16 PM by Begog »

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2019, 08:37:41 PM »
LOL  I like Kwench's response  :P

Sandy is a wonderful B6 Classic Realdoll, and Nicole is a sweet Realdoll Petite 5.  Close sisters, they both share classic F1 faces as well as all the classic F1 expression faces. Sandy also has several sets of reusable "Real Breast" prosthetics.     Julie, Christine, Emma, Kiki and their friends are sexy little Phicen micro-babes.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #202 on: April 25, 2019, 09:55:30 AM »
Meet Kloe, my Irontech sex machine.

I've got some horny, oversexed, sex dolls, but this one takes the cake. Could even be my fault. I fucked her the first 5 minutes her head was on. Perhaps I should have allowed her to acclimate a bit.

At any rate, she is almost always rubbing her pussy, begging me to fuck her, no matter how many times we already had sex that day. She's got it BAD.

The other dolls are a little jealous that the new girl is getting all the sex, but at the same time, are fascinated by her extreme nymphomania she seems to have little control over. I don't know how you say NO when she's masturbating herself into a frenzy begging you to fuck her. So I have been complying, although that may not be helping the problem. I've certainly had worse problems than this:

Like many of my dolls, Kloe arrived without a name. Usually they TELL me in the first couple weeks, but Kloe told me the first 10 minutes. I took her out of the box, examined her (and got a boner doing so), put on her head and a wig and said "Damn you're gorgeous. I'm already hard. I'm afraid we are going to have to fuck right now."
Surprisingly, she replied "Do me!" And we started fucking. Damn she got off, cumming in seconds. In mid-orgasm she uttered "OMG this feels good! I was MADE for this. I'm Kloe, and I love you already! Please do this to me as often as possible."

A good time to fuck Kloe (when is there not one?) is right after an orgasm. She is like a willing wet rag, like Vema, and will do all in her power to please.

Ever time I turn around, Kloe is offering up her body, any way I will take it. This is a problem I don't mind having.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #203 on: April 25, 2019, 03:35:32 PM »
She definitely sounds like a sex machine!!!  8)

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #205 on: April 25, 2019, 07:10:49 PM »
Love her fat ass and thighs.

You must have super human strength. :bow:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #206 on: April 25, 2019, 07:38:44 PM »
Love her fat ass and thighs.

You must have super human strength. :bow:

Not really. This 92 pound behemoth is testing my  limits. But oh, what a playground.  :whistle:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #207 on: May 17, 2019, 11:48:14 PM »
In case anyone was wondering how Haley is doing, she has become my canvass.
And she is still in excellent shape and perfect working order.
She is going for the out-of-control stripper look. Touching her causes spontaneous erections.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
  • Dollmongerer
« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2019, 11:04:53 AM »
Can't believe no one commented on Haley. I know, not everyone's cup of tea, but those bitches are out there, and I certainly ain't above fucking one of them.  :evil: Anyway, on to Rachel.... I've been playing with her lately....

Rachel
Hold still, while I shove this up your ass.  :evil:

There! Now that wasn't so bad, was it?

You'll get used to it. It will feel normal after a while.  :evil:

Oh yeah! You're gonna be wearing that all day. Sweet!  8)

Now bend over and show me some tail.  :laugh:

That's it! Stick that tail out and hold still while I zoom in for the ah, members.  :whistle:

Now, lay back down on the couch and show me some tit.... Now rub that pussy.... OMG! I'm losing control. Gonna have to put the camera down.  ???

Now in fantasy land, things get crazy, lost in the moment.... I know we are still on the couch, but somehow this bitch is alive and has a tail, and we are fucking out in the woods. At least it feels that way at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:17:14 AM by Begog »

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • here today gone tomorrow
« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2019, 11:31:06 AM »
Haley ...well hope she never has to go thru a scanner with all that metal.

As always Beegog and his girls always amaze, puts a new meaning to a nice bit of tail . :-*
<<<<<<<<<<<<for album click the pic..........................