Author Topic: Introduction of DitsDolls. The website for the best prices.  (Read 707 times)

DitsDolls

• Lurker
  • DitsDolls.com Best price Guaranteed.
    • DitsDolls
Introduction of DitsDolls. The website for the best prices.
« on: October 12, 2016, 05:14:50 PM »
Hello,

I am Josh.  I own DitsDolls, Devil In The Sheets.  I created DitsDolls online store to offer these dolls at a lesser price than other resellers.  I have a passion for these things.  I own an OrDoll 157cm H-cup, and this doll is alot of fun.  I bought mine for to fulfill a need, as I'm sure most of us have.  No matter the reason, I feel one shouldn't have to pay these high prices. The mark up that I have seen is ridiculous.  Why can I offer these lower prices?  Mainly because this revenue is not my main source of income.  It is a passion.  Or maybe just a crazy hobby. Whatever it is, I enjoy that doll with a great deal of pleasure.  And I want you to also.  I want you to be able to afford the doll of your dreams. 

I resell WmDoll, OrDoll, YlDoll, and Z-oneDoll.  I try to keep the store up to date, but I am very busy.  If you have a doll in mind, and it is not uploaded to my site, just let me know and I will get it done for you. 

These dolls are original, from the manufacturer.  All dolls come with a care kit, a wig, an outfit, and sometimes an extra gift. 

Any Questions, hit me up anyway.  My email is Sales@DitsDolls.com

Thank you for your time.  Enjoy